Issue archive – Everything at a glance
Room to discover and browse – In our archive you will find digital versions of all previously published issues of the printed DIMENSIONS magazine. Simply download the individual issue as a PDF and read it offline at your leisure.
Without hydrogen, it will be impossible for industry and the military to achieve carbon neutrality. The processes involved in producing, storing and transporting this prized gas are still not viable on a mass scale. Rheinmetall wants to change this and make valuable contributions to protecting the climate and ensuring global energy security with its innovations. Our cover story shines a light on activities within the Group and showcases some major players and pioneers in the highly promising hydrogen economy.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Joining forces for Ukraine: Rheinmetall provides urgently needed ammunition for the Gepard anti-aircraft vehicle.
- In the powder factory: Rheinmetall subsidiary Nitrochemie produces propellant powder for ammunition around the clock – a site portrait.
- Technological innovation: Glass-fiber springs are playing an increasingly important role in chassis-building.
Focus topic: Security
Russia’s attack on Ukraine is challenging Europe and the world. For Germany, the EU and NATO, the invasion represents a profound turning point – and with it, serious changes in security policy. As one of the largest suppliers of armed forces in Germany and Europe, Rheinmetall is in the public eye and in a position of responsibility as perhaps never before. An overview of the most important developments.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Interview with Armin Papperger: Rheinmetall’s CEO talks about the changing times, responsibility and militancy.
- Sustainability in the company: What was considered “nice to have” not all that long ago is now a determining factor in long-term business success
- The Scandinavian Challenge: More than 650 militarized trucks for Norway and Sweden in 42 variants – a real challenge for the contractor.